New Nails for a New Year

Definitely the find of the year for me was MoYou London stamping plates, they have been game changing for me with nail art, which I love but never had time to do with 3 kids nipping at my heels.  These plates have made it easy for me to get something funky on my nails and have made me feel a bit more like my old self and not just mummy.  It's also provided me with a great new hobby that helps me to relax, unwind and be a little creative.  So to bring in the New Year, I needed to ditch the christmas nails and do something new, so here are my new years Zebra print nails.
I hope everyone has a great 2016, I have a feeling it's going to be fabulous for us here!



Happy New Year
I look forward to sharing more with you next year!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS