Choc Chip Peanut Butter Mug Pudding *egg free*


It's late at night, you're hungry, hungry for something sweet…but there is nothing yumming in the house.

Usually when this happens I'd be happy with a hot chocolate, but last night that just wasn't going to cut it, so I took the drinking chocolate and used it for something else.  It was time for a mug cake.  This mug cake wasn't like others I have made, I was running low on eggs so didn't want to use any, luckily I was also craving peanut butter so used peanut butter instead of the egg.  What happened next turned out to be more of a mug pudding than a cake, but seriously delicious!!! I mean it tasted like a giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!  It's definitely being put in the evening snack file!

What you need…

  • 1 large mug
  • 3 tablespoons plain flour
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons drinking chocolate
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • pinch of salt
  • 3 tablespoons of milk
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons oil…I used sunflower oil
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • Chocolate chips/chuncks, as many as you like…I used 3 squares of chocolate roughly cut up, and the a few meow pieces to melt on top after it was cooked.
How you do it…
Put all ingredients into your large mug
Give it a good mix together, I like to uses  fork for mug cakes/puddings.
Zap in the microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
It's that easy!

















No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS