What an easter!

What a busy easter we have had here, it was going to be a quiet one with just me and girls, but while hubby was on his R&R brake he got a bad cold and had an extra week off work.  It turned out he was still here for easter and was on the tail end of his man flu so well enough to enjoy some festivities with us.  We baked hot cross buns (read about it here), dyed eggs, had a beautiful good friday feast, a family trip to the zoo and of course the Easter Bunny left the girls a little easter egg hunt on sunday morning, complete with bunny paw prints and all!  
I also taught myself how to crochet over the easter period which has been so much fun, I can't wait to be able to share with you all some of the great things I will be making my family.
Now hubby has gone back to work and Easter is now just a memory I'll hopefully have some more time up my sleeve to blog more!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS